Monday 20 December 2010

Some time to clear the mind.




Between being home and the entire country being shrouded in snow I could not resist a wee ramble into the fields this afternoon. It's at times like these that I really do appreciate the technology we have otherwise I wouldn't be able to share with people what a great place I live in and how fortunate I am to be here (I've taken some photos on my phone which you will see below). To just walk out into space where there is nothing around you but near silence and nature , or what you could call complete peace it really is better than any spa or therapy you could have. I advise to everyone at Christmas time to just go on a wonder and enjoy the calm that's all around. Because it really is good for the soul. 




Once upon a time there was a drovers road going along that fence from Powmill to Saline, the road cut right through our garden which at that time was a farm and there was a well, which still exists, for the cattle to drink from. Miscellaneous little fact there. 



 The neighbours.



No comments:

Post a Comment